Our Blog

modo furniture venture: sneak peek





























We finally have a coffee table! It's kid tough. Custom design and custom made by my new venture with a talented furniture maker: modo furniture - furniture as functional art.
Make sure to take the poll in the side bar or tell us directly what function you need to accommodate.

I'll keep you updated on more info and website when it's up.
I swear I didn't get Atticus to pose. He even happened to help by adding the colorful toys for pops of color.

2 comments:

  1. ...Lovely, but I want to get a good view of the whole thing. Can you post another image?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had wanted to place a link to the modo website to view full shot but since it may be longer than expected, I added a full shot.

    ReplyDelete

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.