Our Blog

River Arts Fest ~ Don't Miss Day 2

Day 1 of the River Arts Fest in the South Main Arts District was definitely the highlight of downtown yesterday. Today should be another gorgeous day to shop for great art and crafts and to enjoy live music. Below are my highlights from yesterday to definitely check out.
***
Urban Folk Art by Anthony Pack / Booth located near Ernestine and Hazel's /Just as I was admiring these whimsical creations, Anthony Pack was just awarded a prize for Best in Show {I believe that is the prize name). It was well-deserved. I do love the collection even the handcrafted wooden sign.


***

Serena Kojimoto Studio / Booth located near Ernestine and Hazel's /A jewelry booth was not rare so I passed many of them after a quick glance but this particular booth made me stop to admire. The orange and blue colors were the real eye-catchers. It would go great with all the black I wear.


***

CrepeMaker / The Opulence Entree Crepe ~ Chicken, Artichoke Hearts, and Spinach / They had such a great selection of entree and dessert crepes. I only had time to try the Opulence crepe shown below. I am definitely going back for one of the dessert crepes though.

Photos by Sophorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.