Our Blog

Discovering Music Through The 2010 Coachella Line-up



When I heard that Coachella, a music and arts festival, announced its line-up I scanned through the list and found so many of my favorite indie bands. Since there were great bands I knew performing, there had to be great bands I didn’t know as well. The tagged image above is just a start to discovering new music which has proven to be an international mix.

So I finally finished listening to all the ones I didn't know and found 39 that I really like. They will soon end up on my ear treasures playlist so stay tuned.

Coachella also has all the bands and performers listed with links to their myspace, facebook, twitter, and websites. Click here.

TICKETS GO ON SALE TOMORROW, JANUARY 22 AT 10:00 AM. Buy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.