Our Blog

Scarves for a Fashionable Winter

My favorite way to accessorize in cold weather is with a scarf that, for me, in place of jewelry also needs to add a punch of color and texture. {I have 8. so far, thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law Rosalyn.} Here are some more unique designs I found that except for one are currently available.


1} Ruffle Scarf / Sarah Seven / Currently sold out / Cashmere
2} NECK LUSH Ultra Inkdrop/ NECK LUSH / $74 / Cotton
3} Deena & Ozzy Abstract Eternity Scarf / Urban Outfitters / $34


1} Collar Scarf / Denovo Style / $35.70 Sale / Cashmere blend vanilla herringbone
2} Chunky Ribbed Hoodie Scarf / Urban Outfitters / $38
3} Nocturnal Knit Snood / Anthropologie / $48


Photos from related sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.