Our Blog

Formus Architects Graphic Labels




Sneak peeks into the latest marketing graphics created for Formus Architects: I have been working with the logo as a sticker label to seal envelopes but also as "floating" labels overlayed on photos. The second image of the firm standing in Court Square outside our office {I'm the shortest one on the far right.} was created for the AIA Gala this weekend. The front side to this is one taken from the opposite side. I guess you'll have to go to the Gala to see it. Tickets are still available. Go here. Last two images are the back and the front of the custom stand-up calendar.

Photos and graphics by Sophorn McRae, Formus Architects.


1 comment:

  1. This is a great post. I’m glad it was bumped. Otherwise I would’ve missed these very useful information.

    Regards.
    http://www.cooperburns.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.