Our Blog

Hello Austin


I'll be welcoming in the new year with new friends, along with family we don't see often, in a new-to-us city ~ Austin, Texas. We'll see my friend James Robinson, a talented singer/songwriter originally from Memphis, perform at the Scoot Inn tonight, and during our stay, hopefully, he'll let me get a preview of the major new album he's putting together. I am also extremely excited that we'll get to stay at the Hotel San Jose, a designer/photographer's dream. I'll report back with photos, all film this time. Hope you have a wonderful and safe new year's celebration. See you in the new year.

Photo from Hotel San Jose website. Thanks to Juan for introducing me to this hotel. Thanks James for the invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.