Our Blog

Andrea at McEwen's { Sneak Peek / To Crave }


My lunch date yesterday with the lovely Andrea Fenise was exactly what I needed to motivate myself. I love absorbing the positive energy of good-hearted, ambitious people. I'll write more about our lunch but will leave you with a photo of a sandwich at McEwen's worth craving. Andrea with good instincts ordered the "Molasses Glazed Grilled Portabello Mushroom & Zucchini sandwich" which tastes as good as it sounds (Andrea let me sample a piece). On the menu, the list of dressings include sundried tomato pesto, provolone, roasted red peppers, on toasted kaiser roll. / My tummy just rumbled. More photos to come.

Photo by Sophorn.

3 comments:

  1. if i make a comment on "this" write up, can i wn a free portobello mushroom sandwich?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi! Thanks for following me back. Wow, you really make Memphis restaurants look good and you're making me hungry... Keep up the great work! I love your blog!

    www.stylocrat.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.