Our Blog

Tasted ~ Burly's Down South Burger


With so many good reviews, menus of Burly's Burgers scattered around the office, and the huge signs along my route to work everyday, I finally gave in over lunch and ordered a specialty Burly burger to go. With the guacamole-topped ground beef heaping over the side, it was hardly the ideal lunch to try to hold in one hand and adjust the camera, but after several tries and a gentleman in the park eying my burger asking, "Are you gonna eat that already?", I didn't wait much longer before taking a bite to officially take ownership of that burger. Well, everyone had good reason to rave. The seasoning was just right and it's meatiness was definitely what I would call "burly". I almost felt sad for the bottom bun that had to hold all that weight. Almost.

Burly's Burgers Fries and Shakes
662 Madison Ave
Memphis, TN 38103
ph +1.901.521.9200

Burly's Burgers Fries & Shakes on Urbanspoon

Photo by Sophorn. (FYI: They don't have shakes for the winter season until after February.)

1 comment:

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.