Our Blog

To Crave ~ Fuel Baguette Special and My Attempt to Clone


This is a photo of the baguette created by Fuel food truck I had two weeks ago. My attempt to recreate it last night, because I had been craving it ever since, looked exactly the same but just didn't taste the same. I mean it looked simple enough. I got all the same ingredients, down to the premium Boursin brand cheese that made it so special. Sadly, it fit the true description of a clone - a physical reproduction lacking one vital thing - soul. It couldn't replace the original. I must say, I now have a deeper respect for the culinary talent of the Fuel Cafe team.

Fuel food truck by Fuel Cafe
Usually located at the Barking Lot - Main and Jefferson.
Follow them on twitter @FuelFoodTruck

Photo by Sophorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.