Our Blog

Surrounded by Beauty



I haven't stopped blogging. You just have to know where to find me. Virtually speaking, I'm hopefully not too far from where you'd expect - blogging for the Memphis Flyer style blog Style Sessions, though I see it as a welcoming challenge in finding the beauty around me, seeking out real style, photographing the essence of it, and writing about some incredible people. The culmination of these things I'm fortunate to present for a larger Memphis audience.

Here are a few images of my latest Style Session featuring fashion illustrator Kris Keys at the Beauty Shop. Go see more photos and read my interview with Kris, then surely you'll agree I was surrounded by beauty. Click on the link here. Please also consider donating to her tuition fund for the London College of Fashion through her gofundme page. She is offering her illustrations as rewards for each pledge.

Photos by Sophorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.