Our Blog

{Tasted} Tacos and Tunes at Felicia Suzanne's



As I've noted before, Felicia Suzanne's has one of the best patios in Memphis reminding me of the pocket parks I loved in New York City, except those parks didn't serve incredible food. For no particular reason, it's been awhile and too long since I have eaten there. After catching a quick tweet by Chef Felicia Willett about enjoying music and $2 tacos on the patio, there I was enjoying music by The Michael Brothers and catfish tacos. I even brought a foodie friend, who if not for her, I would have never tasted buttermilk fried chicken livers. Glorious.









Catch tonight's Tacos and Tunes at 7-10 pm with music by Deering and Down.

Felicia Suzanne's Web / Twitter
Photos by Sophorn.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. Will definitely pay a visit after work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post so much! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice post i really liked Organic Cow Milk in Delhi thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.