Our Blog

the original songs vs. the reinterpretations

Enjoy the latest playlist: 5 great songs sampled in 5 others. I love all 10. And yes, I do love "ice, ice baby." My song that travels me to junior high dance parties but I do love the original more. I've always heard all separately and in this playlist placed them side by side to see which is better, the original or the reinterpretation. And you know, some of the samplers still stand strong against their inspiration. Let me know what you think.

Oh, MIA's Paper Planes is on constant repeat for me especially since seeing it in Slumdog Millionaire, one of my all-time favorite movies. You'll see more postings on Slumdog in the next few days.

You can still find my previous posted music playlists on
http://www.playlist.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.