Our Blog

Architecture Translated into Photography


I have always been fascinated when people cross into different fields and carry their background and their perspective with them to create something completely refreshing. These photos from NYC architecture firm dbox has influenced me for the past few years and continue to.

They play with space and time, but the series also remind me of the architectural influence of elevation and plan view of buildings translated here into portrait photography.

Photos from dbox.

***

Inspired Below is a "plan view" of Atticus as part of a series of photos in a birth announcement to introduce him to the world. Wish I could show more but I can't find those files.

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.