Our Blog

Downtown Alive: Live Music


The Downtown Alive Summer Series brings live music and performances to Court Square. I hear the activity right outside my office window at Formus and sometimes it lures me. JD Reager & the Coldblooded Three {in photos above} rocked the park this past Tuesday. Buy their recently released album The Repechage at Shangri-La Records in Memphis or online at i-tunes.

Upcoming events this week at 11:45 to 1pm.
06/10 ~ Memphis Roller Derby demonstrates.
06/11 ~ Tonya Dyson sings soul music.
06/12 ~ "Best of" Corporate Karaoke finalist compete for $500.

Click here to see the events for June.

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for the shoutout, song n playlist! still listening everyday too. i love carina round...i've listened to everything i could find of carina's on youtube..."for everything a reason" is one of my favorites. thanks for introducing it to us

    just my view on petra haden though...acapella is fun but it should be kept live and outside of the recording studio...it just doesn't work for me

    ReplyDelete

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.