Our Blog

Style, Photography and Graphics: Anthropologie

Is anyone else ready for fall? The newest fall essentials from Anthropologie is already gearing me up for my favorite season of the year.
Anthropologie is not only inspiration for style but for graphics and photography as well. Everytime I see an email or catalog I try to disect the layout and graphic elements. The catalog is so colorful and printed on such good paper I save it to reuse as wrapping paper.

First photo below is the August photo campaign using real people instead of models.







Above are page layouts from their June catalog shot in Austin, Texas. Glorious use of the setting.
Photos from Anthropologie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.