Our Blog

Tasted: Whole Foods Market Deli & Bar


We are always searching for a great salad bar and I think we've found it. Paying to eat by the pound rather than an all-you-can-eat buffet is a much better bargain for me and my small stomach capacity. The great fruit selection gets extra points since Atticus gets more excited over strawberries and pineapple than candy or sweet desserts. I thought they have a hot bar and cold bar with different prices but they are the same. We also grabbed a pear soda whose package design I liked a whole lot more than the fermented flavor. Atticus picked our plate this time but I’ll be back to try the chicken vindaloo or masala.

Whole Foods Market
5022 Poplar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38117
ph +1.901.685.2293
Website
Open Monday to Saturday 8 am to 10 pm / Sunday 9 am to 9 pm
Special Events Meat Mondays and Fish Fridays 4pm to 6pm Free

Photos by Sophorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.