Our Blog

Inside the Design ~ Barn Raising Logo / Part 1 / Experimentation

Habitat for Hope has been kind enough to request a custom logo from me for their upcoming fundraising project centered around the concept of a barn raising, a community-building project. The logo will appear on t-shirts and other marketing material. I decided to use the blog once again to present my initial options for their and everyone's feedback.

The image I used to trace the barn form is the actual barn on the HfH property. Next to the photo are color samples of the barn next to possible t-shirt colors: white, gray, and black. There are basically 2 main roads of experimentation: a} 3-dimensional and perspective / b} front elevation. From there, I labeled each potential sub-option by number.


No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.