Our Blog

Upcoming Projects ~ New Clients



Finally, after volunteering my graphic design services, I am actually getting paying clients. Including Habitat for Hope, these latest clients need logo design and marketing material. The top two photos are from Critterbug & Cricket, a source of handmade gifts here in Memphis that include monogramming started recently by my friend and fellow intern architect Tricia. Visit her site to see more items and place an order here.

The four shoes from PAEZ are my favorite four patterns out of over 30. I can't say more right now but I am surely trying to negotiate a pair of these shoes in my fee. Go here and here to see more.

Contact me for any graphic services including invitation/stationary design and photo art direction.
Images from related websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.