Our Blog

Zac Posen Collection for Target {No Joke}

Welcome to April! Although today is April Fool's Day, I am not trying to fool anyone with today's post. Zac Posen's colorful summer collection for Target is debuting this April 24 at Target stores nationwide! Seriously! I saw a sneak peek of the items above in Elle magazine truly not expecting them to be accessible or affordable.

{1} Zac Tee and Tuxedo Skirt
{2} Sailor Dress
{3} Brocade Dress
{4} Gown in Safety-Pin Print

See more of the collection with prices at Fashionista.
Photos from Fashionista website.


  1. Oh, oh. Be still my heart.

  2. Casey, have you ever wore socks with heels? I haven't done that since middle school. I might give a nother try.


norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.