Our Blog

Tasted ~ Cockadoos


Since hearing from Kerry of I Love Memphis about the new coffee shop downtown when it opened, I noticed a lot of excitement in the online world about Cockadoos. With my first visit last week, I was excited to see that not only was it a coffee shop but that it also offered a fresh salad bar, both rarely found downtown or at least close to where I work. It easily reused the former Cafe 61 space with just some change in the decor so the relaxed, quiet lounge is still found at the front and more active dining is found towards the back and upstairs in the mezzanine space.

Below are images of what we tasted.
{1} Chai tea with the perfect amount of sweet and spicy.
{2} Water served in mason jars adds a southern charm.
{3} Salad bar charged either 1-trip or limitless. { Salad bar means I can load up on bacon. Yes! }
{4} Fried peach pie satisfied my craving for peach cobbler.



Cockadoos
85 S. 2nd Street
Memphis, TN 38103
ph +1.901.590.0610
Open for breakfast and lunch 7 days a week / 7 am to 3pm
{ Project Green Fork Certification in progress }


Photos by Sophorn. Thanks to Christopher for being my hand model again.


Cockadoos on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Vegas Wedding Photographer - FogartyFOTOFebruary 5, 2011 at 2:45 PM

    Yummy food & great photography!

    ReplyDelete

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.