Our Blog

{ Reathanak & Curtis Get Married }


I am by no means a wedding photographer, but my good friend and cousin Reathanak asked if I could bring my camera to take some behind the scene shots. I had to say yes to trying out some new film.* Most of these are taken when we were getting ready, and as I was in the wedding, I didn’t get any shots of the actual “getting married.”
























It truly was a great non-traditional ceremony. The bride and groom’s aisle ceremony dance exit to Stevie Wonder’s “Sign, Sealed, Delivered, I’m Yours” kickstarted the party, then the night ended with the couple's farewell ride in the coolest thing ever, a bicycle-driven rickshaw. Congratulations Reathanak and Curtis!


///

Supplement photo below showing the hotel hosting the wedding party in historic downtown Columbus, Georgia. See many more supplement photos here.


Photos by Sophorn. *Fuji Neopan, black and white film with post processing. {Got carried away with antique filters.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.