Dove Chocolate Discoveries
Dove Chocolate Discoveries was also a vendor at Dress for Success' Little Black Dress event serving up delicious whipped chai. Chocolatier Carol Neeley also let me know that she'll be part of the Busy Women's Expo this weekend at the Agricenter. Be sure to visit her booth and look at her website. The website also has great recipes and ideas for chocolate like the one I want to try below. You can even contact Carol about hosting a chocolate tasting party.
Chocolate Tiramisu in a Glass
Middle Photo Above
2 Dove Chocolate Discoveries™ (DCD) Chef Series Dark Chocolate bars - chopped small
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup mascarpone cheese or cream cheese
½ cup strong black coffee or espresso
2 ounces (shots) coffee-flavored liqueur
1 package lady fingers (approximately 10)
1 additional DCD Dark Chef Series Bar for shaving
DCD Aztec Dusting Powder (optional)
Sliced strawberries or whole raspberries for garnish
1. Place chopped chocolate into a medium bowl.
2. In a small pan, heat heavy cream over medium heat and bring to a rolling boil.
3. Immediately pour hot cream over the chocolate; let the mixture sit for 1 minute. Whisk chocolate and cream together until smooth, and then whisk in the mascarpone. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
4. Remove mixture from the refrigerator and whip until fluffy and slightly stiffened (be careful not to overwhip).
5. Combine the espresso and liqueur, and pour mixture into a small, shallow dish.
6. Drop one ladyfinger into the mixture and quickly flip it over and remove. Line a martini glass with 5 soaked lady fingers, letting the cakes overlap a bit at the stem. Press the cakes slightly to fit the lines of the glass.
7. Repeat with the remaining ladyfingers.
8. Spoon the chocolate mascarpone mixture into the glasses.
9. Using the dessert decorator, shave Chef Series Dark Chocolate over each glass, or sprinkle with the Aztec Dusting Powder.
10. Garnish with berries, and serve.
Photos via Dove Chocolate Discoveries.