Church Health Center Holiday Cards 2010
Today's Motivational Monday is in the spirit of Christmas, the spirit of giving. Donate to the Church Health Center and those you honor will receive this special Christmas card with cover art by Memphis artist Elizabeth Alley.
Elizabeth Alley is a native Memphian. Her paintings reflect the philosophy that body language reveals what is in the heart. By focusing on the details of interaction made indefinite by cropping, the viewer is free to fill in the blanks with details from his or her own life. Ms. Alley has been a supporter of the Church Health Center since assisting in the installation of the art at Church Health Center Wellness in 2000.
Last year Christmas Card donations helped the Church Health Center:
• Provide medical care for 15,630 people
• Cover the cost of $39,250 per day for Program Services
• Welcome 115,991 Member visits to Church Health Center Wellness
• Give 128 children a solid educational foundation at Perea Preschool
• Host 952 volunteers to serve 22,144 hours
• Be involved with 450 churches and church groups through Faith Community Outreach
Rejoice in the Season by remembering your loved ones and supporting the ministries that help
thousands of people every year. Those you honor will receive a personalized Christmas Card
acknowledging your kindness.
A tax-deductible minimum gift of $10 per card is suggested.
Go to www.churchhealthcenter.org/holidaycards for the order form.
Church Health Center / 901.272.7170