Our Blog

Holiday Party Outfit { Stylings by Andrea of Style Junkie }


Today, I'd like to welcome owner of the Memphis boutique Style Junkie and personal stylist Andrea Fenise for today's post. I'll be attending this year's American Institute of Architects Memphis chapter holiday party as an upcoming board member, so I'm looking for an outfit that is both professional and creative. I found some cute party dresses, but finding ones that don't make me look like I'm 16 is pretty challenging. I had to get outside professional help.

Andrea was so kind to pull this bold look for me. See her description and item list below.

///

Dresses are typical at holiday parties so I chose a classy sequin halter jumper to keep Sophorn in the holiday spirit but give an unexpected look. Accessories are key in making a look your own so the oversized cocktail ring was definitely a great choice. Of course, nail polish is also an accessory to me as well because it adds a bold pop of color like red.

{1} Sequin jumper, topshop.com $60/{2} Jeweled cocktail ring, Style Junkie $10 / {3} Leopard Clutch, Kohl's $18.99 / {4} Black bow pump, Style Junkie $28.90 / {5} OPI red polish $8.99

Thanks Andrea! Great tips.

Style Junkie
639 Marshall Ave {Think west of Sun Studio}
Memphis, TN 38103


Online Shop /Blog / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.