Our Blog

City Market Now Open


After much anticipation, the City Market is now open. We headed there the second night they were open, and I was completely impressed with the vibrance it added to the downtown scene. I'm convinced that the great stock of ethnic food brought in the diverse mix of customers. (For once, I wasn't the only Asian person around.)

We grabbed items for dinner including a mango from the produce section, crackers from dry goods, a specialty bottled juice smoothie near the deli, and items from the deli ~ meatloaf, chicken salad, pasta salad and potato salad. Favorites from our deli picks were the meatloaf and chicken salad with lots of grapes, just the way I like it. They only offered the hot or cold sandwiches during lunch, but they did have soup available that we were able to get a free tasting. I will definitely be back often as they are just a block from my office AND that they will have more ethnic offerings at the deli station.
Go on their Facebook page to give any suggestions on what you may want them to offer.

City Market
Corner of Union and Main at Radio City Flats
66 S. Main St.
Memphis, TN 38103
ph 1.901.729.6152
Open Monday to Saturday 7am to 10pm/ Sunday 9am to 4pm


Photos by Sophorn

3 comments:

  1. Stacey and I checked it out for lunch the other day and it was decent. The cream of mushroom soup was very tasty, but the tuna sandwich was pretty boring. The chicken salad did look interesting-- I'll try that next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would def recommend the chicken salad. I really do want to try the Memphis Cuban sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jessica | destined to designDecember 8, 2010 at 10:52 PM

    Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! So glad you enjoyed the mixtape. Have a wonderful rest of your week. :)

    ReplyDelete

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.