Our Blog

Foodie Memphis at South of Beale {Sneak Peek}


The entire dinner at South of Beale was incredible, but my surprise favorite was the roasted shiitake mushrooms in the mushroom salad. I thought I didn't like shiitake mushrooms but I guess that's the test of the chef's talent to bring out the best in all ingredients.  Those attending the February 22nd gathering at South of Beale are in for a treat.* Thanks Christopher for organizing another great Foodie Memphis gathering. 

*Check out Foodie Memphis on facebook to RSVP and catch the full review later on the Foodie Memphis blog.

Photo by Sophorn. Forgive me I'm learning flash photography.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to visit South of Beale for a while but never have the time. I love mushrooms, (and this pciture is enticing), so I think it's time....

    ReplyDelete

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.