Our Blog

Bold Bald Identity by A Designer to Watch

Remember a few months back when I commented on how I loved the way Austin businesses were branded with genuine personality.  Well, the  moment I saw this "badass" branding package by Steph Davlantes, I had to find out the Austin connection. The Bold Bald identity package was actually designed during her final year at the University of Florida graphic design program, but she was recently snagged by an advertising firm, in Austin. There you go! I'm sure they not only recognized her talents but how well she would fit in with the Austin personality. / Hi Steph, Good luck in Austin and I look forward to seeing more great work from you.

Steph Davlantes
Click here to see more work on her website.

Images courtesy of Steph Davlantes. Found via design work life.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a restaurant! For more beauty supplies and great tips, check out our webstore at www.beautywizard1.com.

    ReplyDelete

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.