Our Blog

seen: A New Blog on Memphis + Keep Calm And ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Downtown Memphis, S. Main and Union storefront sign, animated gif

As I was photographing Memphis for possible shots to contribute to the new collective street photography blog of Memphis called seen, I saw this great rotating sign. Everyone seems to have this Keep Calm and Carry On poster but I have never seen its counterpart shown on the back of this spinning sign until now. Makes me smile, particularly the installation of the two messages. Go see what photo I took from yesterday that posted on the street photography blog here {seen-memphis.blogspot.com}. It's a photo for Atticus.

Film photos by Sophorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.