Our Blog

Tasted { Toast Box - Singapore Part I }

Before my trip to Cambodia, my dad and I took the opportunity to swing by and see my brother John in Singapore. I was in design and foodie heaven. Here's one of the restaurants well known in Singapore called Toast Box. We had the traditional breakfast which consisted of the local coffee Kopi O, Kaya toast with coconut jam and butter, and soft boiled eggs with soy sauce and black pepper. The meal was as simple and soothing as the calm white interior. One of my favorite places. More photos from the 4 days in Singapore to come.











Photos/graphics by Sophorn.

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely restaurant with the local breakfast style with the famous coffee. Nice photographs captured!

    ReplyDelete

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.