Our Blog

Back from Cambodia


When all feels empty, just take a different look. 
Smiles, laughter, and genuine joy, are able to cross all language barriers and fill any emptiness inside. Returning back from my first mission trip to my country of birth, I will never forget the Cambodian people and their unbroken spirit. Our leading pastor reminded us that Jesus was already in Cambodia. We were just meeting him there. And after traveling for almost three weeks with the great people in the mission team, we became like family.

Thanks to my dad for encouraging me to take this mission with him, and thanks to Pastor Chamron for leading this incredible trip. More photos to come. Which definitely means food photos too because nothing fills that emptiness like enjoying a meal with new friends and family.



Photos/layout by Sophorn. Special thanks to Dirk for lending me a great camera for the few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.