Our Blog

Union Ave Baptist Church Mission Icons and Banners

The recent flurry of work has been dizzying. Though in a rare moment to pause, I truly have no reason to complain. I'm thankful for all the new work and the amazing people who entrust me in realizing their vision.

Union Avenue Baptist Church in midtown Memphis led by Pastor Travis Fleming wanted their personal and community vision of growth and true transformation expressed in graphic icons representing four actions - Connect. Grow. Serve. Go. The more I placed my mind into the words, the more my heart connected with their meaning. I also in the process saw the amazing heart and soul of this church. Because of their generosity, the fee I received will go to support a special project/person in Cambodia, which I'll definitely explain later in a future post.

Connect or learn more about UABC through > Web.  Facebook. Twitter

Thanks to my sweet friend Tricia for the referral. Posted are the final and study graphics for the outdoor banners in their parking lot and indoor floor banners for their lobby.





No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.