Our Blog

Illustrations { Modern Day Woman's Conference }




I have a tendency to say yes to a task first then panic later trying to figure out how to get it done. I have never done illustrations like these before but I'm glad I got to get out of my comfort zone. The illustrations were created for the upcoming Modern Day Woman's Conference, February 8-9, 2013 in Memphis, TN. Go to this link to buy tickets or apply to become a speaker. See you there.

Illustrations by Sophorn. Logo by Elle Perry. Thanks to Lori Spicer-Robertson for heading up the effort and her creative direction.

2 comments:

  1. Illustration is one of the awesome source in designing and your shared illustrated modern woman's conference looks are very attractive and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think that illustration is very difficult to operate but your shared modern business women ideas in illustration is really inspiring for me.

    ReplyDelete

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.