Our Blog

Lunch with Elle Perry {Pa Pa Pia's}


I love surrounding myself with motivated women such as Elle Perry of the fashion blog Beale Street Chic. We are currently working together on the Modern Day Woman's Conference among several other working women heavily involved in the community. She's involved in the planning, social media, and design of their logo. I had a great lunch with her earlier this year at Pa Pa Pia's downtown. Doesn't her pizza look delicious? I had the caesar salad and eggplant parmesan and honestly I don't remember it being so good. I definitely won't forget this time. Elle is a fellow busy woman so in her suggestion for blogging more frequently, I'll spare my time and you from my meager efforts for writing. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Make sure to check out Pa Pa Pia's, Elle's great blog, and the Modern Day Woman's Conference in February. See related blog post here.




 




Pa Pa Pia's on Urbanspoon
Photos by Sophorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.