Our Blog

Business Stationery and Print Design Inspiration / Part 1


I am currently designing business cards, letterheads and thank you cards for Habitat for Hope so I usually start my graphic design process by looking at great examples I've collected, not just to get ideas, but more to remind and motivate myself to create a design at a level just as high as the inspiration shown here. All of these examples have a level of precision and editing that makes a minimal, seemingly simple design so exquisite.

Favorite image above is from Hofstede Design / Label placement over portrait is so intriguing. See the rest of the examples below with designer name and link before their work.






George Clark /



Wallstreet Different Creature /













Images from corresponding designer's website for Behance Portfolio. Some designers found via Graphic Exchange.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, here I share my corporate stationery design.

    http://www.oxidizzy.com/2010-oxidizzy-stationery.html

    ReplyDelete

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.