Our Blog

Sneak Peek ~ Upcoming Guest Review on Dining With Monkeys

///





One of the coolest moms in Memphis, Stacey Greenberg, asked me to be a guest contributor for her blog Dining with Monkeys. I doubt there are many Memphis parents who don't already know about this blog, but if I must tell you, Dining with Monkeys is a very thorough restaurant review/guide to restaurants {mostly in Memphis but includes other cities} rated to kid and parent standards. I am so thrilled and honored that I couldn't wait to share at least one photo from the upcoming review on Sweet Grass, the restaurant and their newly added brunch menu. The photo above is the second best from Atticus' menu shots so stay tuned for the full post at Dining with Monkeys with savory photos. You can already see that we gave it 3 thumbs up.

Go check out the full review here.

///

Sweet Grass
937 South Cooper Street
Memphis, TN 38104
ph +1.901.278.0278
sweetgrassmemphis.com
Open Tuesday to Saturday from 5pm. Open Sunday for brunch/lunch.

Lunch hours start this Friday 05/14/10.

Photo/graphics by Sophorn

2 comments:

  1. A new DWM contributor! Bring it!

    I need to get by to try Sweet Grass. Heard good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I will! I'm trying to break into your circle. I have no other Memphis friends with blogs. Please adopt me.

    ReplyDelete

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.