Our Blog

EqualGravity Branding / Custom Logo Update





Here's an update on one of the projects I've been focusing on lately. After going through several 19th century stock fonts that just didn't capture the chiseled and decorative look that was desired, I recreated the font based on an image of an actual font that EqualGravity founder Tyler gravitated to from the beginning.  The top detail image is the logo that is placed on the letterhead and over the poster illustrations I'm also working on.  The second image is the EG mark that I will show with the shadows soon but I just discovered beautiful carved stonework at the Lowenstein Building in downtown Memphis that I may try to place on the top of the shield instead.

Bottom image - camera phone photo by Sophorn

1 comment:

  1. I’m really impressed with your blog article, such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here
    custom logo

    ReplyDelete

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.