Our Blog

Tasted ~ Local Gastropub Pub Burger



The Pub Burger ~ an 8 oz patty, classically dressed on a toasted sweet bun, and served with spicy chips during lunch and hand cut shoe-string fries during dinner.

It was the first time I tried Local, and from several people was told to try the pub burger. I'm a burger fan but I was not entirely impressed. I should have followed my instincts and ordered a dish with which they could show off their talents. The meatball sliders, sweet potato fries, the steak sandwich or the chorizo bacon burger would have all been easy picks if I had actually looked over the menu.

No worries though. I'll definitely be back to try Local again. Plus the lighting at the outdoor patio was great for practicing food photography. {Thanks Joe Y. for meeting me there. My shot of you eating didn't make it this time but I'll keep trying that shot.}

LOCAL Gastropub
Downtown
95 S. Main St.
Memphis, TN 38103
ph +1.901.473.9573


Photos by Sophorn.


Local on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great work in your field and I have not seen this type of work in my entire life. You are very creative in this field and you are doing something great in Architectural signage.
    architectural signage

    ReplyDelete

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.